Happy Friday my lovely readers!!!
We have long cold winters here on the East Coast of Canada and we have a couple more months of the cold and the snow so I thought it might be fun to day dream about spring today lol! I put together a bit of a list of items that are on my radar for spring!! Some of you might be able to wear this stuff now if you are in an area with mild winters!
I mentioned in a post recently (you can see it here) that because of some serious injuries I have had, I don’t ski or skate anymore so winter is just mostly a miserable season for me lol. Well, tomorrow, if the weather cooperates, we are going to take the kids skating and if we do, I plan on giving it a try!!! Am I crazy or are you proud of me for having the guts to try?! lol
Back to my spring wishlist, when I think of spring I think of lighter fabrics and pastel colors. I’m not a huge fan of pastel colors in general, but as you know I do love me some blush pink!! I think perhaps a lilac color might be nice too this spring! Apparently the color for 2018 is ultraviolet (see it here). Not sure about this color…seems quite bold…I might be a little afraid of it lol! What are your thoughts on this color? I haven’t seen it much in stores yet…but it’s likely coming!
- This blush pink jacket from Old Navy looks so cute and soft and perfect for spring doesn’t it? I have read some reviews about it and people are saying that it is a very light jacket, and perhaps even more of a sweater or cardigan. Find it here.
- I’m loving flowy wrap skirts on the longer side with some ruffles for spring! This Navy blue wrap skirt from Banana Republic is so femin and elegant. Wear it with a plain tee for a lunch date with friends or pair it with a crisp button-up top for work. Find it here.
- I’m loving this blue and white ruffle sleeve top from Old Navy for spring and\or summer! Find it here.
- How awesome is this black and white stripe midi skirt from Target!! Dress this up or down, mix it with another pattern (or two!). Find it here.
- Annnnnnnnd, another super cute wrap skirt (blue and white stripe!) with ruffle!! I’m lovin it!! Can’t get enough!! Find it here.
- I don’t wear a lot of distressed denim in the winter…it’s just too cold to be practical most days. So for spring, bring on the distressing!! I’m really liking these distressed skinnys from Old Navy! Find them here. Wow, looks like they are selling out quickly online!! You might be able to find them in the store easier 🙂
- If I’m going to wear dress pants to work, I like to at least make them interesting with some sort of fun detail like these paper bag pants from RW…aren’t these gorgeous!! I saw them in store recently and they have them in a burgundy color too which is so pretty! Find them here.
- Love this little quilted chevron cross body bag from Target!! It comes in black too which is also awesome!! Find it here.
- I have been hearing great things about American Eagle’s jeggings lately so I need to give them a try for sure!! And I love that they come in 4 different lengths (short, regular, long and x long!!)! Surely the x long will fit my giraffe legs?!
Jolynneshane linkup here!