I realize I haven’t been putting very much personal information in my posts so I thought it might be fun to participate in the 10 on the 10th challenge that Erin organizes on her blog over here. Thank you Erin, this is a great idea 🙂 Lets get to it shall we?! 🙂
- I like movies! Mostly action movies. I used to be huge into horror movies but I have found that since having kids, I don’t enjoy them as much and I get bad nightmares from them lol. But, I do really want to see the new IT movie lol!
- I used to figure skate (through junior high and into high school). Yup, picture me at about 5’10 on skates lol. I didn’t care what I looked like on the ice…I just LOVED it and still dream about it fondly on a fairly regular basis even though I haven’t been on the ice in about 15 years. My favorite part about it was the jumps! Learning and mastering the jumps!
- I also used to play volley ball. I started in junior high and played right through university. I blew out my knee playing in university, had surgery, got a custom brace and continued to play. Then I hurt my back, had surgery and continued to play…I might be a little stubborn? Nah…I just loved to play!
- I LOVE salty snacks! They are my weakness!! Chips especially! Always have, and likely always will!
I’m not a huge fan of chocolate. Give me a box of chocolate and it could very likely still be in my cupboard a year later.
- I am scare of hornets and horses lol. I’m really not sure why…I’ve been stung a bunch of times and it’s not the end of the world…I’m not allergic…there is just something about the buzzing noise they make that drives me nuts!! Bees I don’t mind so much because they mind their own business most of the time but hornets and wasps tend to get nosy and I’ll dart inside if one is bothering me! As for horses, well, they bite and kick right?! lol. I’ve never been bitten or kicked by one (I won’t get close enough to one to find out if it will bite or kick me), but that’s what I’m afraid of!
7. I love to dance when no one is watching even though I’m terrible at it lol!
8. I love to sing along with songs even though I’m REALLY terrible at it lol! But hey, someone once told me “if you can’t sing good, sing loud!” hahahah!
9. My favorite color is blue…always has been. I don’t really know why and I’m sure you don’t care so on to the final random fact about me lol.
10. I am not a morning person…nor am I a night hawk lol. I LOVE to sleep! If napping was a sport, I’d kick so much ass!! Finding the opportunity to nap with a 5 year old and a 2 year old (both of whom no longer nap) is tough though lol
This is me, playing volleyball in university, and yes, I’m on a t-shirt hahahah!